Centre for Telematic Resources - Guadalinfo
Istán has a centre for access to the NNTT (Internet) which simultaneously serves as an alphabetisation and IT facilitator for the population. This work is carried out through the completion of training courses and activities.
Generally, the services offered by the Centre are:
- Internet access point
- Printing of documentation
- Self-training and teaching
- Telephone work and search for employment
- Academic activities
- Leisure, etc
- Address: C/ Tajo Banderas, s/n. Edificio Sierra de las Nieves
- Guadalinfo Facilitator: José Damián Ortiz Aguilar
- Telephone: 687 677 121
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To check the opening hours of the Centre, click here
At present there are several Information Technology Introduction courses for small children and adults.
Besides the above, the Guadalinfo Centres form a unique Social Network in Andalusia, in which registered users can share information, pictures, news, etc.
The Guadalinfo Centre of Istán provides Istán citizens with the possibility to register into the Guadalinfo portal, allowing them to participate in the web through the Centre’s blog.
A further activity in the Centre, done with the Introduction courses students, is entering information –such as articles, recipes, pictures, songs, tales, etc.- about Istán in Wikanda: The Encyclopedia of Folk Knowledge of Andalusia.